Array Commitment to Health and Safety
Array has always maintained superior infection prevention practices and will continue to take measures to protect the health of our patients, staff and community. Below is a statement of our current pandemic protocol:
- Social Distancing
- Physical distancing is required for unvaccinated individuals, when possible.
- Face Coverings
- Face coverings/masks are required in all healthcare settings regardless of vaccination status.
- All common area surfaces are wiped down by staff with a CDC-approved disinfectant solution that is effective against COVID-19 after every patient encounter and routinely throughout the day.
- Hand Washing/Hand Sanitizing: Soap and water and/or hand sanitizer are available for patients and staff in every clinic. All staff hand wash or hand sanitize after every patient encounter and routinely throughout the day.
- All patients and staff are screened for signs of infection and other risk factors and are permitted in the office accordingly.
- All patients and staff are instructed not to come into the office if they have signs of infection such as fever, vomiting or diarrhea, etc.
- Anyone with a COVID-19 positive test is instructed to follow county health department guidelines for isolation and recovery before returning to our office.
We appreciate your co-operation in keeping Array and our community healthy and safe. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to support you.