Social Distancing and Sanitation Protocol During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Array Skin Therapy is an essential healthcare facility and will remain open during the coronavirus pandemic under strict safety guidelines to support patients who need treatment. Array will closely monitor and follow all public health mandates. All patients, staff and others entering Array facilities must abide by our guidelines.
Array has always maintained superior infection prevention practices, but in response to the coronavirus pandemic, we have implemented extra measures to protect the health of our patients, staff and community. Below is a statement of our current guidelines/protocols:
- Social Distancing
- All patients and staff are required to maintain a 6-foot distance of each other.
- When close contact is necessary for treatment or examination purposes, both the staff member and the patient are required to wear a face covering. Periods of close contact will be as brief as possible.
- Limitations on patient and staff volume: Only necessary staff (Admin, RN, NP) will work in the clinic at one time, all other staff will work from home when possible. Patient visits are spaced out to avoid gatherings.
- When possible, all new patient and follow-up consultations will be conducted via telehealth.
- Face Coverings
- All patients and staff will wear a face covering when interacting with each other in the clinics at any distance.
- All common area surfaces – countertops, door handles, exam rooms, chairs, equipment, patient baggies, etc. are wiped down by staff with a CDC-approved disinfectant solution that is effective against COVID-19 after every patient encounter and frequently throughout the day.
- Hand Washing/Hand Sanitizing: Soap and water and/or hand sanitizer are available for patients and staff in every clinic. All staff hand wash or hand sanitize after every patient encounter and frequently throughout the day.
- All patients and staff are screened for signs of infection and other risk factors and are permitted in the office accordingly.
- All patients and staff are instructed not to come into the office if they have any signs of infection such as fever, cough, body aches etc.,
- Anyone with a COVID-19 positive test is instructed to follow county health department guidelines for isolation and recovery before returning to our office.
We appreciate cooperation in keeping Array and our community healthy and safe. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to support you.